[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: [ANN] Release of the first PyTables video]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 15 23:05:48 CET 2007

FYI...

This was worth watching. Very informative. 11 minutes and 13 seconds.

This was the first of more videos to come about working with HDF5 data.

HDF5 datasets look a lot like the ZODB, except not transactional and all
that other database goodness.

OK, you should be headed out the door to Plone Jam in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, now.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323