[triangle-zpug] Plone Jam #1: wanted more Jammers, but we did fine

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 8 23:54:57 CET 2007

Mark R. Biggers wrote:
> () Chris was active on the #trizpug IRC chat.

#plone chat.

If you go to a Plone Jam, don't immediately jump on #plone all excited
about it. "Hey, we're having a Plone Jam!" Because you'll get sucked
into a bunch of problems helping organize a new ZPUG in Berkeley and
miss most of the Plone Jam going on in your own meatspace.

Plus I had to leave early.

So Jim and Rob and Mark were all improvising pretty harmoniously and I
was over in the corner tuning my instrument.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323