[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: [dfwPython] Join the Python Announce list if you haven't already]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 24 15:21:16 CEST 2007

I'm forwarding this from the DFW Python group because when I read it, I
realized I wasn't subscribed to this very important list (python-announce).

And, oh yeah, don't forget the TriZPUG meeting next week at UNC:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/may-07-mtg

Or the three upcoming Plone Boot Camps at UNC:

http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/unc3
http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/nc-adv
http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/nc-intro