[triangle-zpug] transportation services for Camp 5

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:26:42 CET 2007

I am willing to help coordinate additional transportation services for
both the BBQ Sprint Pig Pickin (Eastern NC BBQ "Pig Pickin'" - Thursday
March 15, 2007, 6pm) and the Rock festival.  (Chapel Hill Indie Rock
Festival - Friday March 16, 2007, 9pm, featuring Sorry About Dresden,
The Nein, and Maple Stave at The Local 506)  Frank will secure a private
van (and serve as DD or 'designated driver'...the ultimate sacrifice)
for both nights;  the van can transport 6 passengers but we will need
more wheels and volunteers to ensure people get to and from both events
efficiently and securely.

If any of you local Triangle attendees have connections with Triangle
limo services, Horton Transport, or the like, now is the time to call in
your favors. Other suggestions, ideas or input welcome.

Please contact me if you can assist with transportation/car pooling for
either or both of these evenings. As of today Feb. 14th, we have a
little over 3 weeks to finalize this and Chris Calloway needs help.

(For all you Basketball fans, March 15 -16 are the first 2 days of the
NCAA tournament so keep this in mind.)

Frank DiMauro
Information Services Division
UNC Health Care System
321 Meadowmont Village Circle, 2nd Floor
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919-966-7988 (Tel)
919-966-2110 (Fax)