[triangle-zpug] January activities - 1/2/2008 P-Jam ???

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Fri Dec 28 18:06:49 CET 2007

Howdy all & cbc,

Chris Calloway writes:
 > I know everyone is getting ready for or already in the middle of
 > holidays. But humor me for a second, please.
 >
 > I think our next Jam, I'm going to pick a plone.org tutorial to work
 > through and anybody who wants to join me in that would be welcome.
 > Anway, first Wednesday in January is the 2nd. I don't know how Train of
 > Thought or Mark feels about that day. But I'm game for a Plone Jam.
 >
 > Mark and Mike, if either of you are up for hosting, the calendar on
 > trizpug.org could use some updating. If either of you are not up for
 > hosting, please let me know. I have facilities available as well (the
 > ones we used for the Repoze talk).

If there's more interest besides myself and Chris... we can do it.

Alls youse Python+Plone guys, speak up!  ...while you're enjoying
your spiced-Nog, sure.

*** If I hear from one more "folk", we'll have a Plone Jam on 1/2/2008 at
*** TOT in Morrisville, close to I-40 in the "hear of RTP".

I will probably be coding on TOT projects, but anyone is welcome to follow
along.  We have the network "fixed" at the conference table -- FYI, previous
visitors.

thank you,
----mark