[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: Camp5 Thank You]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:46:37 CEST 2007

Passing this along as requested.

And thank you, Steve, for being a part of Camp 5. It was a pleasure
hosting you. It makes me feel good to know that you coming such a long
way to be with us was worthwhile for you.

TriZPUG and Philipp, Global Hand is a non-profit NGO which facilitates
the donations and transportation of goods and services from corporate to
community partners in battling poverty worldwide. They hook people up
who can fill needs and who have needs and make it happen. They have a
great Plone site which makes these connections. Check out some typical
Global Hand user stories:

http://globalhand.org/about/typical-offers/

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323