[triangle-zpug] python hosting plan from $8.25/mo...

Ben Donnelly bendonnelly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:02:05 CEST 2007

I use dreamhost, gives you a ssh account at $8/mo or less (there's a
lot of coupons and special offers out there, also, there's probably
some referral discount I could dig up.) There was a rough patch a few
months ago, as they brought up a new data center, and while there were
some outages, but I liked how upfront about it they were.

dreamhost.com

Officially, they don't want zope on there, tho' just for kicks I was
able to compile it and run zope and plone out of my account. In
general, they give you a lot of power and bandwidth for very little
money, including the power to create sub-accounts, so I can host some
friends sites without having to share passwds, etc.

-bendy