[triangle-zpug] triangle-zpug Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Dec 13 16:47:35 CET 2006

Dimauro, Frank wrote:
> I got to Federal at 8:15 Tuesday and saw no one there...

Thanks to a call from Brad Crittenden last night, which was puzzling at
the time, I later realized I was there an hour early, wondering why no
one else was there.

Well, I did receive a slight concussion last week as a result of a fall
(long story; face first a on storm drain; I looked like I was been beat
up with a baseball bat). An x-ray two days ago showed a hairline
fracture above my right eye. I guess I'm even more stupid than usual.

Hoepfully, I will be there at right time at the Friday UNC Plone people
lunch (Jack Sprat, 11:30, you are invited). If I'm not, somebody please
come find out what kind of daze I'm in.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323