[Tkinter-discuss] Revisiting the adage of GUI thread

Nam Nguyen namnguyen at google.com
Mon Mar 26 22:49:09 EDT 2018

Thank you for the discussions, everyone! I had figured this to be the case
while reading Tcl sources. Your confirmations were very helpful.

I guess the point in short is anything that touches the Tcl interpreter
should be done in the same thread (threading module thread) the interpreter
has been started in or risk hitting hard-to-debug problem.

Thanks!
Nam