[Tkinter-discuss] multicolumn list/tree with images

Michael Lange klappnase at web.de
Sun Feb 18 08:59:02 EST 2018

Hi,

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:53:27 +0100
<c.buhtz at posteo.jp> wrote:

(...)
> No docu about tix. There is only tcl code. No Python. The pydoc docu
> doesn't help, too. I don't see how to add columns to any of the listbox
> alike widgets or if is is even possible.

in debian there is a demo in the tix-dev package
at /usr/share/doc/tix/examples/tixwidgets.tcl where you can have a look
at the features of the tix widgets. But maybe you are right and tix
simply does not offer something of the kind you are looking for.

Best regards

Schshschshchsch.
		-- The Gorn, "Arena", stardate 3046.2