[Tkinter-discuss] TKinter and Python asyncio

Bhaskar Chaudhary bha100710 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 02:43:59 EST 2017

Hi

In a slight modification to your code, I created the asyncio
event_loop in the main thread and passed it as an argument to the
asyncio thread. Now Tkinter won't freeze while the urls are fetched.

I have added the modified code as an answer to your stack overflow
question here:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/47920128/2348704

regards