[Tkinter-discuss] TKinter and Python asyncio

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Tue Dec 19 17:21:16 EST 2017

On 2017-12-19 04:18 Bhaskar Chaudhary <bha100710 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Check out this code:
> https://github.com/fluentpython/asyncio-tkinter
>
> Download the entire code from above and run tkapp2.py

The example doesn't run on Python3.6. It is quite old and maybe use
some deprecated concepts?

The code itself is quite complex. It is not suitable to demonstrate
how to combine asyncio with Tkinter the right way.

I am searching the web the last days for an example. But unsuccessful.

I would recommend to create a minimal example to explain this. I
opened a question on stackoverflow for this.

<https://stackoverflow.com/q/47895765/4865723>