[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter canvas

Dudi Goldenberg dudi at kolcore.com
Tue Jun 21 05:34:52 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have this:

from Tkinter import *
canvas = Canvas(width = 320, height = 320, bg = 'white')

Now I have the canvas window, I can add images and add/manipulate text within the window.

I can delete the objects with canvas.delete(obj_id), but after all objects are gone, I am still left with the initial window.

Canvas.destroy(), canvas.quit() has no effect on it.

I even tried to remove the Tkinter modules, but the window is still there.

Is there a safe way to get rid of the canvas window?

TIA & Regards,

Dudi