[Tkinter-discuss] Differences on Mac and Windows

Bhaskar Chaudhary bha100710 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 16:47:51 CET 2014

Thanks Kevin

So what do you suggest to make it render compatibly on both platforms.
Do we need to remove font="Times 8 bold" from mytext as follows:

mytext = Text(root, background='#101010', foreground="#D6D6D6",
borderwidth=18, relief='sunken',width=16, height=5)

Does that render properly on Mac.
I do not have a Mac and would be a great help if you suggest changes
that will make the text area occupy all the place as it does on
Window.

rgds
Bhaskar