[Tkinter-discuss] New Book on Tkinter

Bhaskar Chaudhary bha100710 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:44:51 CET 2013

Dear Friends

I am very pleased to announce the publication of my new book on Tkinter titled:
"Tkinter GUI Application Development Hotshot"

The book has been published by Packt Publishing and is aimed at
readers who want to learn GUI programming with Tkinter.

The book should complement the existing documentation on Tkinter as it
discusses Tkinter by developing several real world projects like
Notepad, Programmable Drum Machine, Chess, Audio Player, Drawing
Application, Screen Saver, Weather forecaster and several other fun
projects.

More details and a sample chapter from the book can be found at:
http://www.packtpub.com/tkinter-gui-application-development-hotshot/book

Packt Publishing has also gracefully agreed to provide limited number
of complementary copies for reviews by experienced Tkinter
programmers. Please write back to me if you would like to review the
book.

thanks & regards
Bhaskar Chaudhary