[Tkinter-discuss] Entry Labels - .get()

Lion Kimbro lionkimbro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:39:51 CET 2013

  I'm not really following your code;
  For example, I see "self" referenced, but I have no idea where the class
is.

  But basically, it looks to me like you are creating several IntVar
instances,
  but have pointed to them all with only a single self.entVar.

  You might want to instead use something like:

  def __init__(self, all_names):
      self.intvars = {name: tkinter.IntVar() for name in all_names}

  Then, to get the values, you could do something like:

  def vals(self):
      return {name: self.intvars[name].get() for name in self.intvars}

  I think that should work.