[Tkinter-discuss] loop delay

Paul Simon psimon at sonic.net
Mon Oct 22 05:39:59 CEST 2012

Thank you!  Just what I was looking for and will have to re-read the documentation.  Sorry about the indents:  Copying from linux to windows sometimes does some strange things and although I tried to fix it...

Paul
  "Lynn Oliver" <raycores at gmail.com> wrote in message news:7BF8A3B5-45A3-499C-89C8-34F1EC25103A at gmail.com...
  Maybe the idle loop needs to run so things get done.  Try calling update_idletasks().  Be nice to have some indents...

  Lynn