[Tkinter-discuss] LabelFrame question: why do options change when importing from tkFileDialog?

Lion Kimbro lionkimbro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:41:49 CET 2012

  I don't know for sure, but just an off-the-cuff hunch:
  The ttk widgets have different signatures than the Tk widgets.
  I think that these arguments that you are setting are (if I recall
correctly) some of the arguments that are different.
  I am wondering if somehow you have an import * clobbering a value.

  Perhaps printing the value of LabelFrame to make sure that it is the
class that you think that it is.