[Tkinter-discuss] select multiple folders/ directories

Cameron Laird Cameron at phaseit.net
Thu Jan 13 17:24:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm currently using tkFileDialog.askdirectory() to select a single
directory. I would like to be able to select multiple directories.

tkFileDialog.askopenfilenames() seems to do this for files.

What can I do in my situation? Are there alternative classes that
provide file dialogs better suited for my purpose?

I want to select multiple folders at a time but tkFileDialog.askdirectory()
doesnt allow "multiple=1".. is there any way to make this work?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Sujay Kher