[Tkinter-discuss] Editing text in Canvas

Martin B spooky.ln at tbs-software.com
Fri Aug 26 22:26:16 CEST 2011

Thanks for info.
Yes i slowly updating source. using web for my backup sometimes.

Now when i arrive from my bike trip with clean head i tried use
'unbind' in __edit_value method and created new bind in __select value.
seems to work.

as for entry. i dont know how i may change background under entry if
filled rect is under object.
And for question which i posted before. Is some way to fill this rect
with gradient or only way is to create gradient image and use
create_bitmap instead create_rect. this is my first idea how to do this.

quickly updated source is on web. same link as before.