[Tkinter-discuss] touch screens

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at uam.es
Wed Jun 23 16:51:10 CEST 2010

Hi Kevin,

  I have not tried porting python to iphones myself,
but there are a number of websites saying they have done
it (assuming a jailbroken iphone), e.g.,

http://www.saurik.com/id/5
http://gizmodo.com/282139/iphone-can-now-serve-web-pages-run-python-open-source-apps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFrzSDdTXkk
http://bytes.com/topic/python/answers/851129-python-iphone-actually-rather-good

...and if doable on an iphone, I assume iPad as well.

Mick