[Tkinter-discuss] Draw a table in Python 3.1

simha supersimha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:08:05 CEST 2009

Hi Guilherme Polo,
  Can you please me in a little detail how to install tktable module with
the python 3.1 version. I really need it badly and since you have used it,
can you please read me through the steps. Also if you have a working Tktable
module, can you please provide it to me. My mail id is supersimha at gmail.com
Thanks in advance