[Tkinter-discuss] Grid Geometry Manager & ImageTk.PhotoImage

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at uam.es
Fri Oct 23 10:23:22 CEST 2009

Sorry, yes, I should have specified I am working under Windows,
and was using python 2.5.4 with its default Tk.

Which asked the question why you, a major Python/Tkinter user,
have not upgraded to 2.6 let alone 3.1?

(myself, I had problems with making standalone applications
using py2exe under windows for Vista/Windows 7, so reverted
to the one that worked, but that is not for a Tkinter list).

Mick