[Tkinter-discuss] copy-enabled Label

oc-spam66 oc-spam66 at laposte.net
Sun May 24 00:17:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

my application displays the result of a calculation in a Label. I would like the user to be able to copy this result somewhere else. I don't know how to enable this.

I read on a mailing list that I could use a state=DISABLED Entry widget, but this doesn't work (I can't select anything with the mouse when it is DISABLED).
I also found some complicated tcl/tk code which I did not understand.

How to do ? I think a copy-enabled Label is a must.

Best regards,

O.C.

 Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.