[Tkinter-discuss] non-GUI event detection in Tkinter mainloop()

Igor Novikov igor.e.novikov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:11:20 CEST 2009

Yes, you are right. Solution without Tkinter usage is also possible. File
watcher can be created
on pure Python implementation:

http://www.amk.ca/python/simple/dirwatch.html

Sorry I forgot this issue because this thread is a [Tkinter-discuss] :)

Regards,

Igor Novikov
sK1 Project
http://sk1project.org