[Tkinter-discuss] Leak with Entry on Mac ( 8.5.7 / 2.6.2 )?

Art Botterell acb at incident.com
Sun Jun 7 00:12:45 CEST 2009

On Jun 6, 2009, at 6/6/09 2:40 PM, Cameron Laird wrote:
> You can practice the skill, or pay someone else to lead the
> investigation, or put up with the leak.  Realistic
> alternatives are few.

Or I can simply pick a different tool, which is looking like the most
productive approach.  I usually do all my UI work in Flex, or failing
that in Swing.  Python is really just an experiment for me, one that
had been quite pleasant until I attempted the GUI bit.

> There *are* common leak-producing errors with Entry and Label, but
> they're hard to describe in the abstract.

And I'm assuming that nobody's spotted me committing one of them in
the code I've posted... which was really all I was asking.

- Art