[Tkinter-discuss] displaying images with Label()

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 22:27:27 CEST 2008

I have looked online for examples and documentation but can't find anything.
Not to say that there isn't but I can't find it. Anyway I am wondering how
you display images using the Label() function. I tried something like this
but it didn't work

Label(parent, image="/path/path/image.png")

can someone show me an example or point me in the right direction? I would
really appreciate it.