[Tkinter-discuss] Easy way to get a file explorer?

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:16:32 CEST 2008

Okay, so in the small app I am creating I want to have a button that
activates a file explorer and then once the user selects a file I want to be
able to get the path of that file. Is there a way to do this without going
into serious detail? and if not could someone point me in the right
direction? I am open to about anything. Thanks.