[Tkinter-discuss] [Tkinter]Right click popup

Cameron Laird Cameron at phaseit.net
Tue Jul 29 00:18:21 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:06:29PM -0700, Ambigioz wrote:
			.
			.
			.
> Because toplevel has got the windows manager buttons (close,expand,hide) and
> on right click i want only a rectangle with those commands..
			.
			.
			.
I believe Ambigioz has his current needs met, so might
be indifferent to toplevel details now.  For anyone else
who comes across this thread, though, I want to be clear:
Tkinter offers at least a couple of ways to configure the
window-manager buttons.  Don't think that all toplevels
have to behave the same in this regard.