[Tkinter-discuss] getting started - canvas - "multislider" / function editor

Tim Mortimer timmortimer at d2.net.au
Thu Feb 14 13:08:21 CET 2008

Thanks Martin, glad I stayed tuned.

I've never built anything from source, & i'm on windows (curses!), so a tar
ball is not something i have experiences with as such.

None the less, hopefully your reference will lead me to some useful
information. I'll explore my installation for examples & failing that, look
for some source code.

Thanks for checking the trash.

Tim.

-----