[Tkinter-discuss] Dynamic output of "DOS" command in tkinter

AbsoluteMatt mattx_13 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:57:44 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply, I actually started trying to do this with popen, but
didn't pursue it as I wasn't sure that it would work this way. Now that you
have confirmed that it can be done like this, I will continue on this path
(and will read up on subprocess etc as well :-)). Thinking about it my
question would have probably sat better in a python forum, but I got the
answer/direction I needed so no regrets.

Cheers,

Matt