[Tkinter-discuss] calling B1-Motion and Leave events symontaneously?

mina dehghan minadeh at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 15 06:48:53 CET 2007

Hi,

I am trying to implement lasso  selection technique to select a set of rectangles on a canvas. When the usr leaves a rectangle while B1 is down the current rectangle is either selected or reselected. So I need to use two events:
<B1-motion> bound to the canvas  and <Leave> bound to rectangles. But only B1-motion event is called.  Does anyone know what the problem is and how
to call B1-motion and  Leave  symontaneously?

Thanks,
Mina

http://mail.yahoo.com