[Tkinter-discuss] sqlite3 operational error with tkinter

tuxfood hmg_u at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 29 08:37:49 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am writing a small questionnaire application. I am using sqlite3 and
tkinter + python. I started off by writing a console application. The
application queries a db file i created . But while using in the gui
application i am getting an error that a column cannot be decoded into
UTF-8. Is this a problem with the DB file? or has this got to do something
with tkinter? I am attaching the source code too.

thanks
tuxfood

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12381457/gui.py gui.py