[Tkinter-discuss] question on scalable frame

V H haofast2006 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:35:07 CET 2006

Hello,

I am using Tkinter to create a scalable/expandable frame and using pack() to
manage it. On the frame there are several dynamically created sub-frames.
The top level frame is expanded automatically with the increasing number of
sub-frames. But after I adjust the size of the top-level frame using mouse,
it cannot expand automatically.  Is it normal? Or how can I resolve it?
Thanks.

regards,
Weining