[Tkinter-discuss] Scroll a table, but not the first two rows?

Chris Niekel chris at niekel.net
Thu Jun 1 21:39:11 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 07:05:04AM +0200, Michael Lange wrote:
> Seems like it is even easier, tktable (http://tktable.sf.net) has a python wrapper included in the demos directory.
> I am not sure however if the OP had some sort of table widget in mind or if every column
> should be populated with a variety of widgets.

I mostly have colors in the columns. So now (but I'm novice at tk and
tkinter) I use a Label with no text, padx=20,bg='red'. (or other colors).

tktable seemed daunting to install (I don't really want to find a
functional compiler on windows), so I'm looking at the other options for now.

Thanks for the tips so far!

Chris