[Tkinter-discuss] HTML Viewer

Michael Lange klappnase at web.de
Mon Jan 30 12:02:18 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:18:41 -0500
"gilcneth at earthlink.net" <gilcneth at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am wondering what ideas people could offer for a simple HTML viewer I could plug into a Tkinter/Pmw Application.  Does anyone know of something simple, yet robust?

Hi Christopher,

pysol has a (very basic) html viewer to display its documentation (http://www.pysol.org/).
pysol is GPL'd, so if their html widget is good enough for you it's probably no problem for you to
use it.
It can display headers, horizontal lines, ordered and bulleted lists and (gif) images, but no advanced stuff like
tables or frames. I've used it for my own documentation and it works very well.