[Tkinter-discuss] HTML Viewer

gilcneth at earthlink.net gilcneth at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 04:33:15 CET 2006

That's excellent!  It never occurred to me to check whether something like
this existed in tcl.  At first glance, it looks like the HTML display
library with table support ('htmllib3_4.zip') might work, with a Python
wrapper.

I haven't found much yet on wrapper howtos--but Jeff Epler's PyBwidgets
wrapper seems as good a place as any to begin learning how to do this,
since the wrapper has so far worked elegantly for me.

Thank you for your help!

-- Chris Nethery