[Tkinter-discuss] Rapyd-Tk release 0.0.0

Cam camfarnell at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 24 19:29:04 CEST 2006

Hello Tkinter fans,

The first release of Rapyd-Tk, an open source, graphical design
environment for use with Python and Tkinter is now available at:

	http://home.cogeco.ca/~rapyd

Rapyd-Tk is licensed under the GPL version 2.

Please note that this is an *alpha* release (which around here at least
means a pre-pre-release of brand new code). Although hundreds of hours
of testing have gone into this there are certainly bugs remaining,
particularly as it is used on lots of systems. I only have Linux boxes
so all testing had been done on Linux although I believe it should work
on that other operating system as well.

Have fun :)

Cam Farnell