[Tkinter-discuss] Framed

Cam camfarnell at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 3 18:43:31 CEST 2006

Ok, got it now although now I feel a bit stupid. On one level I knew
perfectly well that all those Pmw things aren't what they claim to be,
ie ScrolledListBox doesn't derive from Listbox, ScrolledText doesn't
derive from Text and ... well for some reason I was thinking that
ScrolledFrame actually derived from Frame rather than containing a Frame
component.

Thanks for the help.

Cam