[Tkinter-discuss] Framed

Cam camfarnell at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 3 01:23:43 CEST 2006

Hello list,

The following little test program works as expected. But if you change
the line marked "----- Here ----" so it reads:

	self.Frame2 = Pmw.ScrolledFrame(self)

then it blows up on an error deep inside Tkinter when attempting to
create the button mentioned on the following line. All I wanted to do
was trade a Frame for a ScrolledFrame. I'm stumped as to why it blows
up. Anybody out there know?

Thanks

Cam

ps I realize that in this example Frame2 is redundant. I encountered the
problem in a larger case. To generate the example shown below I stripped
out pretty much everything that wasn't necessary to demonstrate the problem.

- - - - -

import Pmw
from Tkinter import *

class Test(Frame):