[Tkinter-discuss] Convert Tk command string to Python callback

jepler@unpythonic.net jepler at unpythonic.net
Thu Nov 17 03:18:07 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 01:12:24AM +0000, Cameron Laird wrote:
> I've forgotten how to edit Wiki pages.  More precisely, I don't
> know what to do so the Tkinter Wiki pages appear to me as other-
> than-immutable.  Who can help?  Jeff?

It looks like something is wrong on my end.  I migrated the Tkinter wiki to a
new machine a few weeks ago, and never bothered trying to log into the wiki
after the change.

It should be sufficient to log in to the wiki to be able to edit pages.

I hope to have things fixed shortly, but right now I can't see the problem.

Jeff