[Tkinter-discuss] Re: using pybwidget

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Nov 30 09:21:03 CET 2004

Peter Milliken wrote:

> Anybody else get this little of Jeff's postings? Everything I get from Jeff
> looks like below.
>
> Is there something in my Microsoft Outlook setup that I should change?
>
> It would be really interesting to get more than the email signature, I'm
> sure he has something interesting to say..... :-)

It's the pgp-signature stuff he's using, possibly in combination with the
python.org mail mangling; his mails end up containing nested multipart
sections.

Outlook isn't the only mail client that messes up on his mails (but most
others will at least let you view the source for the entire message, if you
insist).

</F>