[Tkinter-discuss] using pybwidget

Peter Milliken PeterM at resmed.com.au
Mon Nov 29 20:32:17 CET 2004

Anybody else get this little of Jeff's postings? Everything I get from Jeff
looks like below.

Is there something in my Microsoft Outlook setup that I should change?

It would be really interesting to get more than the email signature, I'm
sure he has something interesting to say..... :-)

Thanks
Peter

P.S. It is only Jeff's postings that get stripped this way, every other
posting has the content intact.