[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter >> Using Pmw OptionMenu: too many options

Jeff Epler jepler at unpythonic.net
Wed Nov 24 20:04:22 CET 2004

I believe that the PMW selection menu uses the Tk Menu widget under the
covers, but I didn't check to be certain.

If this is true, there's probably no way to do what you ask.  The Tk
Menu widget doesn't support scrolling, at least on Unix.  On Windows,
the native menu control is be used, and that may or may not support
scrolling.  I don't know the current state of affairs on OS X.

Jeff