[Tkinter-discuss] Administrative items

Stewart Midwinter stewart at midtoad.homelinux.org
Wed Mar 17 17:30:53 EST 2004

Cool, a wiki already!  Thanks, Jeff.

Unless the wiki presumes to be the be-all, end-all of Tkinter knowledge (no
telling where this effort might get to in time), it would benefit from a Links
or Resources page, with pointers to other stuff already published in various
places.

... 1 min later: wow, someone already added one!

Good stuff.

--
Stewart Midwinter
Calgary, Alberta