[Tkinter-discuss] pybwidget newbie questions re: Tree

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:04:37 CET 2004

Arthur:

you can't extend the idea of NORMAL to ROOT.  NORMAL is a variable
with content 'normal', but root is an object.  I'm guessing that your
tree node deletion fails because you have root in quotes - it's not a
string.   But I haven't worked with that module yet.

The other thing might be to look in pybwidget.py, since there are some
clues in there. And lastly, since bwidget are TCL widgets, you may
want to look into the tcl code.  I know, it's kind of strange if you
are used to python...

After you get it all working, please consider visiting the wiki at
http://tkinter.unpy.net/wiki/ and add some text and a screen print for
the bwidget tree widget.

thanks