[Tkinter-discuss] TkTable problem

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:19:28 CET 2004

Anyone have any success getting the sample table.py script, a demo for
TkTable, to run properly?  I am able to install TkTable, and run the
script, but as soon as I select, i.e. click on, a cell, the thing
throws an exception.  Apparently the selection process selects an
entire row instead of a cell, so a routine expecting a string,e.g.
'2,1' instead gets a tuple, e.g ('2,0', '2,1', '2,2).   I just can't
quite figure out where the error is occurring.

As an alternative, does anyone have a small sample showing use of a
table widget, including editing cell contents and capturing the
changes?

thanks,
--
Stewart Midwinter