[Texas] venue bids for PyTexas 2013

Mikeal, Adam adam at arch.tamu.edu
Mon Dec 3 05:26:59 CET 2012

Perhaps we can organize a video conference of some kind (Google Hangout)?

I believe we had decided to split the responsibilities previously handled by the conference chair into 5 different chairs -- venue, sponsors, program, etc. I suppose if we're going to be at the MSC again then I'll be venue chair?

--Adam