[Texas] DFW Pythoneer Meetings Schedule

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:27:07 CET 2011

oops, meant to send to dfwpython and friends...

Kevin and I are staying together, just a few blocks away.

Is anyone planning on renting a car, or will we just rely on local eateries
and stuff?

Jason

p.s. ok, Rackspace folks... I warned you I will hunt you down and make you
drink beer and divulge details of OpenStack internals so I can start
bastardizing... I mean, enhancing it :)

seriously though, I have some big needs coming up and want to make sure I am
not a) duplicating current or planned dev effort or b) not trying to do
something totally out of scope.

If you want some pre-beer details, feel to email me at jasong at brucetek.net:)

Also, as is the beauty of a google voice account, I have no problem throwing
my voice num out there:  214.699.9438 :)