[Texas] No Starch Press prize books for PyTexas

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:43:59 CEST 2011

Travis, some of the responses were sent back to the list without
cc'ing you. I'll forward you the full thread.

The books don't have to be Python-oriented; they only need to be of
interest to people in the Python community. That could include good
books on general concepts such as software design, architecture,
methodologies. Books on specific tools tend to be less interesting (to
me) because many of them get out of date rapidly.